Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Denim Black Hogg Chopps for sale. Some scratches, but nothing that could not be fixed with a can on John Deere Blitz Black paint. Asking $175 as the new ones are $289. *****SOLD****

Pictures of them on my bike several years ago.

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
PM SENT

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Hello Dinggus,

Only dumb questions are the ones that are not asked. Hogg Chopps are aftermarket front lowers made in Texas. You can source them directly from www.hoggchopps.com or from eglide goodies.

They have no glove boxes or speaker chambers on the backside. They are simple but very effective at air control around the legs. They can be taken off for cleaning in about 5 minutes with a deep socket and allen key.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
492 Posts
CG, what shield is on this RG? I like the looks and I'm looking to replace my stocker in the spring. Sorry to hijack your fs thread.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
CG, what shield is on this RG? I like the looks and I'm looking to replace my stocker in the spring. Sorry to hijack your fs thread.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
That is 1BigGuys's bike. I would be guessing but it looks like a Windvest 8" smoke to me. They are a sponsor on this forum. You will see their ad on the left side of the screen.

Regards,

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Calgaryglide, It is a s windvest, but it's actually a 12" smoked shield I use to have. switched to mad stad a little after this picture was taken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts