Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heavily discounting wheel sets for all RG.org members so if you think that a set is out of your price range we still might be able to work something out. PM or call with specifics of what you are after and I will get you the best deal possible.

Hogpro is number on in the custom wheel business and has been for many years. Questions? Give us a call and we will be happy to answer all your concerns.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forum members always get the best deals at HogPro. Drop me a line and I'll see what I can do for you.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HogPro brand wheels are always on sale for forum members. Let me know which design you want and i can make youa great deal.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are looking for wheels look no further. HogPro has been nubmer 1 in the custom wheel business for many many years. We know what fits and what does not. We will mount and balance your tires, rotors, etc and ship everything to you ready for a direct bolt on. We have numerous styles to choose from with many in stock ready to go. Please check out our website.
http://www.hogpro.com/

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HogPro brand wheels are always on sale for roadglide.org forum members. For specific pricing on what youa re after either PM me here or call us at the shop at (818)886-6545

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts