Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26" Chrome Velocity Front Package

26" chrome Velocity front wheel
Vee Rubber 120/50-26 tire mounted+balanced

Fitments for most 2000-2015 Harley Touring Models

Retail- $2274...Price- $1595
Add $50 for ABS...Matching brake rotors and rear wheels also in stock and available. We can also provide everything else you need for your 26" build. One call does it all.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Save big on the chrome Velocity 26" wheel deal. Call me to place your order. I also have matching rotors in stock size or 13" available.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
13" rotor I can do for $350. The rotor is polished as opposed to chrome as that is the way they are made and the chrome causes issues with a true floater. I have a few of the wheels but one one 13" floater in Velocity in stock right now.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got a pic of this 26" in the flesh finally. Check it out. It is a gorgeous wheel, especially in a 26".
[/URL][/IMG]

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for the 26" Velocity. We just put this on our Road King with the American Suspension bolt on neck rake kit and the bike rides superb. The stability is amazing with this fat billet triple trees. I rode some windy canyons and the highway at 100 MPH without any issues. Not even being hassled by the man.

I have the wheels and bolt on tree kits here in stock ready to go. If you have questions please ask.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another bump on the 26" Velocity. In stock ready to go. Give me a call and we can get one out for you today.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a lightly used 26" Velocity in chrome with a 13" floating rotor and tire I will do for $1595 shipped. This was ridden on for about 50 miles as it was used on the 26" bolt on kit mock up and test ride. Save a ton. If you have ABS add $50. It currently has a hub for 2000-2007 but I can swap it to fit newer bikes as well.

IF you are looking for a big wheel this is the best deal around. Call me before it is gone.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Score a deal on a 26" Velocity and in chrome now. $1595 for the wheel and tire with bearings and tire mounted. I have three band new available at the price or a lightly used with a matching 13" rotor and tire for the same price.

Give me a call and I can get one out for you today.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The used Velocity is sold but I still have a couple brand new chrome Velocity wheels that I can do with a tire mounted and balanced for $1595. Give me a call and we can get you everything you need for that big wheel build.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A set of Velocity wheels will really change the looks of your road Glide. Get a set and experience the difference with a high quality made in the USA set of wheels!

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Score a deal on a 26" chrome Velocity wheel now. I have these in stock ready to ship and can mount and balance the tire and provide matching rotor(s) for you as well. All wheels come ready to bolt on with bearings pre installed. Give me a call now and we can discuss pricing. I might be able to do a little better than the advertised price right now.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Score a great deal on a 26" Velocity wheel from Hogpro. I have them in stock ready to ship. Yes, I will mount and balance the tire for you and mount the rotors if you are getting them. Give me a call and we can strike a deal.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Score a great deal on a 26" Velocity wheel. I have both chrome and vivid black in stock ready to ship. Please call and I can get one out for you. I can also get you everything else you need for your 26" wheel build.

Drew

1 - 19 of 19 Posts