Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The gorgeous new Valor in Vivid Black is one of my personal favorites. The hard black anodizing combined with unique 3 dimensional machining and and a hand polished shine really give this wheel a unique look. Set your bike apart from the crowd with a HogPro wheel.

Seeing this wheel from the side angle exposes the beauty you cannot see in a flat shot.

I have MOST sizes in stock and matching rotors available as well. Give me a call for a special forum pricing package.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Get special pricing now on all HogPro brand wheels. Give me a call or PM please. It is time to start thinking about getting the bike ready for the season.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vivid Black Valor wheels are on sale right now. Give me a call or PM for specific pricing and I can get a set out for you in short order.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Score a deal now on a set of vivid black Valor rims. Please PM or call for specific costs.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Score a deal on a set of Vivid Black Valor wheels from HogPro. Stand out from the crowd.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take advantage of off season pricing at HogPrfo on the vivid black Valor rim. Most sizes are in stock ready to ship.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get a great end of year deal on all HogPro vivid black wheel designs now. Give me a call and I'll make you a great deal.

Drew

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for your business. Send me some pics once you get it installed please as well. The wheels always look so much nicer in person than in any picture. This sounds like pure marketing but it is most definitely not.

Drew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts