Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have has some issues with my Kappa speakers blowing so at the recommendation of a few people I ordered and BT 355 line leveler. Well I should have called HT first because the line lever will not work with their amps. HT builds the technology of a line leveler into their amps. Anyone ever hear this before. That is right from HT on the phone. Hopefully BT will take this brand new line leveler back and refund my $$. Just a heads up for anyone who is thinking this will work.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
If they wont, Im looking for one, let me know...

I thought the LL was simply where you use the stock speaker plug and it lets the amp rca input plug into it?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they wont, Im looking for one, let me know...

I thought the LL was simply where you use the stock speaker plug and it lets the amp rca input plug into it?
There are no RCA hook ups on a HT amp. I will let you know about th line leveler as soon as I hear back from BT. Thanks

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
There are no RCA hook ups on a HT amp. I will let you know about th line leveler as soon as I hear back from BT. Thanks
Oh dang!!! got it!!!

Did you get a dealer flash? I understand thats the other way to defeat the infotainment output level...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought the bike used so not sure about the flash. My understanding about the flash is for when your running more than just the 2 front speakers. I'm only running the fronts. I could be wrong on about that though.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I thought there is, or was, a flash to flatten out the signal, like what the 355 does..hopefully an audio guru will chime in....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts