Road Glide banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Unless you are doing the amp, etc upgrade, I would not bother. I upgraded the speakers only (Rokka) and it was a waste of 350. I still cannot hear. Was going to get a Sena helmet comm but that does not pair to the bike stereo. Good luck.

at this point, if it is music I am after, I will just wear my Bose headphones and then wear my helmet over that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 4 channel amp and speakers from hogs tunes Im happy with it. I like that I didnt have to have the dealer flash the system for it to work its plug and play very simple to install i did it myself it is a big up grade from stock and from what Ive heard its as good as anything else on the road when stopped you may find something higher quality but moving I've noticed little difference I also like that the speakers do have a lifetime warranty on them too. Im happy with mine so far.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went with the 4 channel amp and added rear speakers to the tour pak. Plug 'n play, took about 20 - 30 mins to install. Much better than stock...can hear fine @ 80+ with about 75% volume.

I also put on a Klockwerks 14" Flare windshield that help ALOT!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.