Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have one? Would love to get your feedback.

I have the J&M 7.25 kit with a two channel amp so I'm going to need another amp. This package is on sale right now at Eastern Performance ($257) and was thinking this could add a little more volume to my set up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Any one have one? Would love to get your feedback.

I have the J&M 7.25 kit with a two channel amp so I'm going to need another amp. This package is on sale right now at Eastern Performance ($257) and was thinking this could add a little more volume to my set up.
First, why do you need another amp? If its the rokker two channel, an additional set of speakers would be perfectly fine. Secondly, are you limiting your options to just that one brand? If so then there really isnt any advice to give because your mind is already made up. If the option exists for more brands, then that opens the door considerably and the price cut will at least be HALF of what you were quoted.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, why do you need another amp? If its the rokker two channel, an additional set of speakers would be perfectly fine. Secondly, are you limiting your options to just that one brand? If so then there really isnt any advice to give because your mind is already made up. If the option exists for more brands, then that opens the door considerably and the price cut will at least be HALF of what you were quoted.
Thanks for the reply and making me research more!

I was under the assumption I would need to upgrade my amp to a 4 channel but after talking to J&M all I need is a wiring kit (the sell) and turn the gain up on the amp! So I guess I'm open for other suggestions now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts