Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever installed these. Just put mine on and 2 things wrong. One is regular speakers work but not the tweeter POD. And the other is how are you suppose to screw the tach/speedometer housing back on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Has anyone ever installed these. Just put mine on and 2 things wrong. One is regular speakers work but not the tweeter POD. And the other is how are you suppose to screw the tach/speedometer housing back on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I installed mine while fairing was off. Also installed a 4 channel 160 amp at same time. Photos at my gallery
http://www.roadglide.org/album.php?albumid=570&pictureid=3330
So what I remember won't help you since our amp setup is different. I recall the HogTunes instructions indicate a separate amp is recommended. My OEM Harmon Kardon is driving the HogTunes tweeters and the amp is driving 2 channel Harley Boom speakers in the inner front fairing.

I recall during installation I queried at YouTube for "HogTunes Tweeter Pods" and followed several videos there. I just confirmed lots of videos there explaining and demonstrating what you likely need to know.

When you get them installed, please review here.

I have 2 unused channels ultimately intended for rears - as $ are available. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts