Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone loves the Advan Black lowers as an alternative to the OE. Unfortunately Advan does not carry my color but Hogworkz does. Anyone got these?

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Hey, Erilflynn I have a set, I just picked them up used from BH#103 who spoke highly about them. I have never had lowers before other than cloth so I don't have anything to compare them too. I think the quality and fit are very good. I have had them on and off a couple of times and its a snug fit but when they're on they are not going anywhere. I like the vent system too, adjustable, possibly even removable in the warmer weather if needed. I had mine painted so I can't speak to the color match. I don't have a lot of miles on them yet but really like them so far plus,,, you can add another set of speakers.

For the record I did not paint the speaker pods, they are a textured grainy black finish that I liked as-is.

Even if you could get a paint code for them, it would be hard to get them painted for less than $200

I would buy them again, a nice product.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I don't have experience with the others but the specific set of Hogworkz we are talking about were phenomenal for the money and the denim black was dead nuts to the denim of my '15 RG. Now that I have my 2019 RGU and looking at those lowers, I actually feel like the Hogworkz fit better and I truly hate to say that. Like I said, good deal for the dollar and get them with the speaker pods and ask them to make sure you get the glove boxes too. That way you can switch them out if needed.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Just got mine last month. Went with these since I have a +2 Softbrake.
The only thing I didn't like was the snap on storage doors, so I replaced them with the HD magnetic doors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts