Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with company Hogworkz? Looking at their tour packs and stealth racks. They say quality is same as OEM. Chopped tour pack for 500 bucks seems to me reasonable price if the quality is identical to OEM. Seems to me same level as Advan black which is mentioned on the forum couple of times as good compromise to original Harley parts. Even the webpages looks pretty close to Advan black.

Www.hogworkz.com

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I have a friend who has a Hogworkz fairing and extended bags, he's quite pleased with them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have used Advan Black and my Brother in law has used Hogworks. Comparing the two I actually prefer the Hogworks for fit and finish. I've struggle with some Advan Blak matching up on hardware but nothing that a little patience and manipulation couldn't fix. It's worth saving the money for some other's would rather stick to all matching OEM so judgment call. Good Luck

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the lowers and while the instructions for assembly leave something to be desired they are very good quality without the crazy price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts