Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home yesterday from what I am fondly calling our 2012 Red Rock Tour! We had a great time and spent 9 days on the Glide, beginning in Salt Lake City because we had a week long family reunion there before getting on the bike, and ending back in Salt Lake City, where we loaded the glide back in the trailer for the trip home.

The ride went form Salt Lake City, to Page AZ. for a cruise on Lake Powell, to Bryce Canyon, the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas for a couple days, up to Zion National Park, and back to Salt Lake City. In a word, the entire trip was "Spectacular"! The scenery was nothing short of amazing, the days were typically under 200 miles on the bike so we had lots of time to hike, play, and enjoy!

We had a great time, and the new RGC ran flawlessly, even though it was heavily loaded, in triple digit temps, and high altitude! It never stumbled once in the 1500 miles!

I've attached a few of the 600+ pics from the trip! If you've never seen the amazing places listed, you really need to plan a trip, and there is no better way than in the saddle of a Road Glide!!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
HEY, previewing SWIII is against the rules unles you intend to help out on the organizing committee............Please contact Stray Mutt at your earliest convenience to sign up.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
HEY, previewing SWIII is against the rules unles you intend to help out on the organizing committee............Please contact Stray Mutt at your earliest convenience to sign up.
Looks like we have our first SW III Road Captain!;) Beautiful shots - those should whet the appetite of anyone on the fence over SW III.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
great pics. It has been 18 years since I rode Utah. great area.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Great pics- thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Very nice. Glad to hear you had a great and safe trip!

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Great pics EZ. I cant wait to roam around that area myself.
And btw, you have a beautiful wife! I know most of the guys are thinking that but Im gonna go ahead and say it...lol

I'm ready.... just have to see if my partner in North Carolina is........... :D

Great pics...post more..........
I'm in buddy. I've been looking at the map, and also trying to decide if I want to do Sturgis afterwards.
First night is on us here at the house! Y'all packed yet?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Great pics EZ. I cant wait to roam around that area myself.
And btw, you have a beautiful wife! I know most of the guys are thinking that but Im gonna go ahead and say it...lol

Thanks Tracy! She is a beauty and my best friend!

The ride was awesome! Wish I could have timed it to be there for Shark Week! That would be too cool! All those who get to attend are in for a real scenic treat!!

Here's a few more pics of what you can expect to see! Bryce Canyon and Zion:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts