Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing a lil brainstorming so I figured I ask. Has anyone made a custom sissy bar out of a stock dettachable backrest? Obviously you see this type of thing on choppers or smaller bikes but I would like to see what if anything you came up with. Let's see what you got :)

· Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since nobody seems to have done this does anyone know where I can aquire a very CHEAP dettachable backrest that fits an 09 or newer bike? I'd be willing to buy one CHEAP as I would be cutting it up any way

· Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats your definition of cheap? I have one from my 13
It may be a stretch but I'm looking for something under $100. cuz I'm just going to cut it up. I don't want a $200 back rest just to basically destroy it. I don't care if it even rusted with the chrome falling off of it

· Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I picked up one of these tall round sissy bars on eBay with the idea of modifying it, but my brother liked it the way it was so he took it for his 2015 RG .
think it was right around $120 shipped.
That's not bad at all. For $120 it's not worth it for me to cut one up and try to make one. Any chance you have a link for it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.