Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first bike! ’21 Rebel 300. Close to 600 miles and bout ready for it’s first oil change. Plenty zippy enough for around town but that’s about it. I’ve had it up to 84mph and it wouldn’t budge anymore. Light and nimble.

Aftermarket accessories include - Vance & Hines slip on muffler, Mustang seat, Quad Lock for phone, saddle bags (just one for now, long story), AC adapter (Or whatever it’s called, the lighter plug thingy), Puig Windshield, and I think that’s it. Probably will add a few more things at some point. I doubt I’ll get rid of it any time soon it’s just to much fun to zip around on. And I kinda like bing a 2 bike man. I got an option for friends that wanna go for a ride without a bike handy.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Fuel tank Wheel Tire Plant Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

· Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I’m 5’6” 215lbs and it scoots me around. But the weight isn’t an issue. It would be the height. I get what you’re saying. Tall dudes would be knees in the face on the bike lol. Be like an adult on a tricycle.

· Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I decided to put the Vance & Hines exhaust back on today. For no other reason than just to be loud and obnoxious. Because it sure ain't for comfort! Hearing protection is not an option with this thing. It's loud!

· Premium Member
2021 Road Glide Special
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That’s cool! There are a few things I wanna do to mine. The 300 is so inexpensive it’s just asking to be experimented on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts