Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all thank you to everyone who has waited for so long for the horn cover to come out by us.

We have created 2 horn covers that will be ready to ship out in 2-3 weeks. The first 2 covers coming out will be the Darkside (cross) and the Defender (shield).

The horns replace the entire stock horn setup, including the stock horn. giving your bike a smoother finish and a cleaner look.

Pricing will be up shortly for these. Both covers will be offered in Raw, Black with contrast, and Chrome.

As always please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks

Andrew and Precision Billet

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i should have some of the raw photos at the end of this week and the finished one ready to ship in a week or 2. Price is going to be way lower than most people and it includes the horn

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm digging the black shield........looking forward to seeing a price for these :D

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finished running the machine times and these are the prices.

$114.95 raw, $124.95 in black with contrast, $134.95 in Chrome

this includes the cover, the horn, and the mounting hardware. All you have to do is take the old horn off and plug the wires into the new one and add 1 bolt.

let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
211 Posts
The one we are using will be 105db and is roughly half the size of the factory

Thank you for the quick reply.

How does 105db compare to stock?

Really like your work, just hoping to go louder then stock and the louder the better when sharing the road with all those distracted and oblivious cager's out there.....

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i tired to find stock numbers yesterday and i have yet to find a actually true number. I looked through the forums and found people stating numbers from 85-105. not sure if anyone actually knows.

So what we will do is install one and do a video on youtube. i will post the link so you guys can get an idea of look and sound.

·
Registered
211 Posts
so i tired to find stock numbers yesterday and i have yet to find a actually true number. I looked through the forums and found people stating numbers from 85-105. not sure if anyone actually knows.

So what we will do is install one and do a video on youtube. i will post the link so you guys can get an idea of look and sound.
Great idea!

You are correct a HD horn db ratings being an elusive animal. Maybe do a YouTube video of stock vs. PB back to back would settle any uncertainties.

Thanks again.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Q1-
The chrome version will be 100% chrome. The sides top and back will all be chrome.
The black version will be all black on the sides and top and the design will be contrast cut into the part.

Q2-
the horn cover does not fit over the stock horn. It replaces the entire part and includes the horn in the back of it. It is thinner than the stock one and is a higher DB (well i am guessing since no one knows what stock db is).

Q3-
I will have a link to the you tube video of a stock horn and the factory horn side by side so you can hear both at the same time.

attached is the picture of the back of the horn

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts