Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out next week to Maggie Valley, NC for a couple days of riding in that area (one of my favorite places to do some riding). Leaving out of Pa with a good friend of mine and meeting up with another good friend in NC (he lives in SC). We will be riding during the days and plan to hit the Hot Bike/Baggers Tour in Ashville, NC on their first night and then on their second night at Wheels Through Time before rolling back to Pa. I will post up some pics if I have time during my trip, and for sure when I return home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be making my way down there from Illinois as well and meeting a buddy in Kentucky on the way. Pics I've seen of the area look awesome. Never been that way so I can't wait.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Enjoy your trip wheel through time most see when on the area. Nice museum. They also like to fire up some of the machines, very nice.
Great area to ride. Many outstanding roads to roll on.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be making my way down there from Illinois as well and meeting a buddy in Kentucky on the way. Pics I've seen of the area look awesome. Never been that way so I can't wait.
You will love the area, some of the best riding anywhere, IMO.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy your trip wheel through time most see when on the area. Nice museum. They also like to fire up some of the machines, very nice.
Great area to ride. Many outstanding roads to roll on.
Yeah, I have been to WTT 2 other times, this will be my 3rd time there. Never gets boring, always new stuff to see and things that you did not see previously. Dale is a great dude that's full of knowledge about these bikes.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Made it to MV after a total of 6 States today (PA, MD, WVA, VA, TN and NC. 625 miles today. Got a couple days to do some riding here, can't wait.
I thought about trying to do the tour as I love riding that area. Going to spend time at Delmarva bike Week and the Delaware beaches for a week with the wife instead. Can't wait to hear about your trip at the PA M&G next month. Have fun & ride safe!

·
Registered
267 Posts
The Bike Rally in Boone, NC is Sept 9-10. If your still around the area you should check it out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts