Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Wife and I are headed to Eureka Springs over Labor Day weekend. Anyone have recommendations for a place to stay? I've heard the Best Western of the Ozark is pretty good and has covered parking. Anywhere else?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hi everyone. Wife and I are headed to Eureka Springs over Labor Day weekend. Anyone have recommendations for a place to stay? I've heard the Best Western of the Ozark is pretty good and has covered parking. Anywhere else?

Thanks!

That's where 30+ of us stayed for the spring BBQ run. Hotel was in good shape and the breakfast was good. Personally I wouldn't stay there just for the covered parking. It was a good ways away down a dark little driveway that you can't see from most of the rooms. It looks like a dog kennel with chain link front and someone could climb over there top. Even though it was locked, I didn't trust it being that far from our room.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
If its just the 2 of you check out the Dogwood Cottages.

We've stayed there and prefer this much more than staying at the larger hotels. Right off the main drag, within walking distance to restaurants, great parking, the owners are super folks and the wildlife are plenty seen right by the cabins.

dwc1

·
Registered
127 Posts

Thanks!

That's the best place I know of

1 - 8 of 8 Posts