Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per laxinharley's suggestion, I have changed the Hotrod Insert covers. These options are for both the standard traditional D shaped floorboards as well as the swept. Both pieces are aluminum, and under piece is painted, not powdercoated. I cannot get the pieces powdercoated in town here, but GLYDDN11 on the forums here does great powdercoat work (did everything on my bike) and I could drop ship to him if the buyer requests. If you do plan to get them powdercoated, please let me know in advance so I won't engine turn the aluminum and risk putting gouges in them that might show through under the powdercoating.

Here are the new versions

Flat Black undercovers, also offering gloss black, but not pictured.

Red undercovers

Blue undercovers

Yellow undercovers

I can also leave them in plain mill finished aluminum if you want that look, or paint them yourself. Included are detailed instructions (with pictures), and rivets. All that is needed is a 9/64 drill bit, a hand drill and a sharpie. Install them on your bike without having to remove anything. Many options to choose from, message me if you want a set as I will be making them each to order. $40 shipped to the lower 48, or $35 plus actual shipping anywhere else in the world. Paypal perferred, and I am also selling these on ebay.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Ha, see at some point in my life I was bound to have a good idea. I will take a set for sure. I'll pm you in the morning and we'll work out the details. Looks awesome. Can't wait. :cool:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Really cool looking, its always nice to see an idea put together!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Hey glyddn11 I think I'm gonna have you powdercoat them if the price is right. What do you think about a silver underneath and a gloss black top piece? I think that would look sic on a black bike. Do they have a silver powdercoat?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey glyddn11 I think I'm gonna have you powdercoat them if the price is right. What do you think about a silver underneath and a gloss black top piece? I think that would look sic on a black bike. Do they have a silver powdercoat?
PMing you the information

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chain, have you considered doing matching set for the passenger floorboards?
Cannot do passenger board covers because of the way they mount. Rivets and rubber don't work together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts