Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made this first set up as a test, and came out pretty good. The stainless steel part is attached to the top of the stock swept insert. Easy to change out, and something different from the rest of the crowd.

I listed them on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/330786982783?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I'll take $40 from forum members if you want them, payment via paypal. Shipping will be actual, and you can see what it is on the ebay auction. I will also offer the $20 rebate if you send me your stock inserts back.

**Update on the inserts**

I guess some of you like the looks of these as much as I do!! So much infact, Im overwhelmed. The few of you that I did talk to about making some for you,.. don't worry yours are coming. For the others that I haven't told, please hold off pming me about a set or replying to this thread. I've got to get the new shop totally setup before I can start busting these out at a fast pace. I've also got to work out the deal with the powdercoater here, even though we have a verbal agreement. The reason I ask that you wait,. is Im going to get my $h!t in order and streamline this because it looks like I might be selling more then just a few sets. Plans are to add these to my new companies website, with the choices of coating, complete or just inserts, and a few options on things like colors of rivets. Thanks for your patience, and I hope to get you some hotrod boards out to you soon.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you want inserts, you can have mine. Off an 09. I won't be using them again. Pay for shipping and they are yours...Jeff

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want inserts, you can have mine. Off an 09. I won't be using them again. Pay for shipping and they are yours...Jeff
PM set, I'll take 'em

I like the look of those quite a bit
Thank you! In the next few weeks I should be putting out some of my coffin boards, and these hotrod boards as well. New shop is just about setup.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Now those rock. Those swept wing suckers have one floor board, rubber and chrome. No options for life and I am not a fan of the stock ones. You have saved my life, I want a set. If you decide to do a matching brake pedal put me down for one of those, as well.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Man, ain't you just a fabricating guru.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Very cool man. You do a lot of shit people would buy and you could run it like Willie shiny does. Good price with a core charge that's refunded when you send your parts back. Levers, floorboards, air cleaner etc. Good luck man.

On another note, if I got something like these from you powder coating shoulda be an issue correct?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lets get those bezels going!
Its coming,.. hold your horses :)

Now those rock. Those swept wing suckers have one floor board, rubber and chrome. No options for life and I am not a fan of the stock ones. You have saved my life, I want a set. If you decide to do a matching brake pedal put me down for one of those, as well.
Brake pedal will be coming. Plan on doing shiter pegs as well, but gotta figure out a design.

What about a set for the passenger floorboards?
Plan is to release them eventually. Problem is I gotta buy a swept set and regular set to work from to come up with a design. That will be down the road, gotta get the coffin boards going along with the headlight bezels since they have had the most interest.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
a couple of questions

I would like to have a pair, but would powder coat them black. The inserts would have to be out of them to do it and if they were not ground it would be a better powder coat finish.

are they riveted to the inserts? Can I get a black pair at extra cost? If the rivets were put on after powder coat, silver rivets would be fine. actually a plus for some contrast.

Am I to needy? :eek:

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to have a pair, but would powder coat them black. The inserts would have to be out of them to do it and if they were not ground it would be a better powder coat finish.

are they riveted to the inserts? Can I get a black pair at extra cost? If the rivets were put on after powder coat, silver rivets would be fine. actually a plus for some contrast.

Am I to needy? :eek:
Sent you a pm,.. I can hook you up!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**Update on the inserts**

I guess some of you like the looks of these as much as I do!! So much infact, Im overwhelmed. The few of you that I did talk to about making some for you,.. don't worry yours are coming. For the others that I haven't told, please hold off pming me about a set or replying to this thread. I've got to get the new shop totally setup before I can start busting these out at a fast pace. I've also got to work out the deal with the powdercoater here, even though we have a verbal agreement. The reason I ask that you wait,. is Im going to get my $h!t in order and streamline this because it looks like I might be selling more then just a few sets. Plans are to add these to my new companies website, with the choices of coating, complete or just inserts, and a few options on things like colors of rivets. Thanks for your patience, and I hope to get you some hotrod boards out to you soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.