Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone supply me with the instructions for the bagger nation house party 600 or explain to me how to wire up a PBR300x4 and PBR300x2 to a HK head unit on a 2013 Road Glide custom ?

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
I just saw this, do you still need help?

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw that thanks. I guess my main thing that I am trying to figure out is how do I wire my new system for 6 speakers on a bike that only has 2, even the ultra only has 4 so where are all the inputs for the amp going to come from ? I understand that I'm going to cut off the RCA's and run the high pass input, can I split one of the channels or something ?

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Yes, you can split the channels for the input to the amp, or if you have the Ultra with front and rear....and a four and two channel amp, take the front into the 4 channel, and there's a switch for 2 or 4 channel out, take the rear and go to the two channel amp.....that's just one way.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have the ultra I have the custom with just the fronts so I wasn't sure if my radio had the outputs on it for the rear. I haven't took the fairing off yet to check I was just trying to get everything in order gonna start next week

·
Registered
672 Posts
I don't have the ultra I have the custom with just the fronts so I wasn't sure if my radio had the outputs on it for the rear. I haven't took the fairing off yet to check I was just trying to get everything in order gonna start next week
Doesnt the package come with the harness to go inline with the stock radio plug? I thought Yaffe took all the hassle out of it and thats why it costs so much

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have the actual yaffe system, no offense to him or anyone who owns it but I think its a ripoff. My setup is pretty much the same, I have a PBR300x4 (4) DXi650, PBR300x2 and (2) punch P1692 6x9's going in the bags instead of the lids. My setup ran me about 450 with wires and adapter rings, so for the 1200 I saved I'll do some leg work to figure out the wiring.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I don't have the actual yaffe system, no offense to him or anyone who owns it but I think its a ripoff. My setup is pretty much the same, I have a PBR300x4 (4) DXi650, PBR300x2 and (2) punch P1692 6x9's going in the bags instead of the lids. My setup ran me about 450 with wires and adapter rings, so for the 1200 I saved I'll do some leg work to figure out the wiring.
I agree with you, it is a ripoff. Like dbell said, just split the speaker wires and run one set to the 4 channel and the second set to the 2 channel. So youll have 2 wires coming off each speaker wire. Tap into them at the speaker end with male spades to plug directly into the stock female spades.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts