Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Youngest son lives there. 18" of water in streets around his apartment so he's stuck. It's 3+ feet deep in areas on east side. He still has power and water service so biding his time. Teaches high school and said all schools delayed until next Tues.

·
Registered
245 Posts
pretty crazy out here, house is dry but flooded in my hood. Shark is safe in the garage!

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Thoughts and prayers are with those in Houston, hopefully Harvey will leave soon.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I 3rd that^

Was a shifting in line at a 'honey bucket years ago..... some concert, some sweet little halter top with too many a lot was wigglin with a pants full of snot ...... said out "everything is better when Wet" ..she replied " not my Levis"

Y'all keep your heads above and your powder dry,

·
Registered
741 Posts
It is beyond unbelievable. For me and my family, all safe and dry but we cannot get more than a mile or two in any four direction and cabin fever is kicking in. Just today, I cleaned my garage, waxed the RGU and even mopped my garage floor.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Prayers to all!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
People are starting to lose bikes. Someone posted on a Texas Road Glide FB page that's their jack lost hydraulics in the garage and the bike is submerged. Also had quite a few of my V rod brothers lose theirs!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Not a good situation in the south Texas area, we'll be thinking of y'all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts