Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Grateful Dead show in Chicago on Friday, Harley Museum on July 4th then back to Chicago to hit chinatown and the Grateful Dead show Saturday night.

·
Registered
690 Posts
We rode up to the Catskills for the long weekend by way of the PA Grand Canyon. Stopped at OCC and Woodstock HD on the way home.

Pa canyon

Top of hunter mountain

·
Registered
87 Posts
I spent the 4th riding the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia! It was weird not to be on U.S. soil for the 4th but it was an incredible ride! Trip took seven days, 3,500 miles, and I routed it through every New England state. New England gliders you have some amazing roads and scenery!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I rode up to our camp in Maine on Thurs. Went for a ride with NWM on Fri. Hung with family on the 4th and rode home Sun. 500 miles total.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Grateful Dead show in Chicago on Friday, Harley Museum on July 4th then back to Chicago to hit chinatown and the Grateful Dead show Saturday night.
Nice!
We went to the Saturday and Sunday Dead shows in Santa Clara the weekend before the 4th, then up to northern CA to the High Sierra Music Festival for the weekend of the 4th. About 50 bands playing on multiple stages over four days and nights. Sunday was partly a Grateful Dead 50th celebration, lots of bands including Dead tunes in their sets, and the closer was a GD tribute by a collaboration of some of the best players from several bands. Had a Blast!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
12,791 Posts
Then I get 15 miles from home after 678 miles to this. Guess I'll rock a toe shifter for a while.

I guess someone forgot the blue Locktite when they installed that nice looking black shifter arm ....

·
12,791 Posts
We rode up to the Catskills for the long weekend by way of the PA Grand Canyon. Stopped at OCC and Woodstock HD on the way home.

Pa canyon

Top of hunter mountain

Big Gary is gonna be some pissed when he realizes someone stole his favorite lawn chair! ;)

·
12,791 Posts
Went for a very nice ride up to Moosehead Lake for lunch with Mr/Mrs Glider Rider on Friday. Mrs. Glider Rider's sister was my date. Ain't that some shit - first official "date" in 45 years! Nervous as a whore in church, but all went well.

On the 4th I got together with some neighbors for a lobster bake. One of my neighbors sister is married to a 3rd gen. lobster fisherman. So fresh, so sweet, so many, and so F R E E ! I managed to woof down 2 plus an extra tail. Yum! Then we loaded into a pontoon boat and watched the fireworks show being shot out over the lake. Smoke on the water ... damned near perfect couple of days.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Had some uplanned plumbing repairs Friday, got them fixed by mid afternoon. Got the the beanhole burning down, watched the fireworks Friday night in Dexter from camp. Went back up on the 4th, grilled 38 lbs of 1/2 chickens on the pit, dug the beanhole beans out after a 14 hr bake in the ground.
Big feed with family with a big ass homemade strawberry shortcake at the end. Went to some friends later on for beer and a bonfire.

Sunday took a ride down to the coast to Surrey for a creamy, then to E Blue Hill, Sedgewick , Naskeag, Brooklin, and back thru Bucksport. 160 mi for the afternoon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.