Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to getting a set of factory 47 bar for my 2018 RGU,How do they do their measurement on their bars.Do they measure from the top of the mounting point to the where the grips go on or to where the point is where it turns to the grips.any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm looking to getting a set of factory 47 bar for my 2018 RGU,How do they do their measurement on their bars.Do they measure from the top of the mounting point to the where the grips go on or to where the point is where it turns to the grips.any info would be appreciated.
What measurement are you interested in. I have a pair of 12" Signature bars. I would be happy to measure something the way you are interested in. I swear they used to have a graphic on their site. Don't see it anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you could get a measurement from the grips to the top of the plastic that mounts over the bars at the ignition switch,trying to see where my arms will be with 12.I think 12 are going to be OK just done want to be to low then have to buy a set 14.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll try to measure mine tonight if i don't forget. I also have 12" signature bars on my 2019 RGS. So far that is the best mod I've done followed by stage 2. I believe the 12's are the best fit so far, but that's just my opinion. I'm still able to turn the handle bars until they lock and be able to reach my levers. I'm also 5'10" with a long torso so not sure if that matters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts