Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does the 107" kit with CNC heads take for you to install? If I drove over on a Monday this summer would it be completed by Friday? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Call them and they will tell you, but generally the deal is - drop it off first thing in the morning, pick it up mid-morning the next day.

Assuming you've planned in advance and you have a confirmed appointment of course.

·
Vendor
825 Posts
How long does the 107" kit with CNC heads take for you to install? If I drove over on a Monday this summer would it be completed by Friday? Thanks.
We generally need the bike a day and a half for an engine build, break in and full dyno tune. This requires an appointment and backlog will vary based on time of year. We are currently scheduled full into early July, to setup an appointment you can contact us at 920-423-3309. We also work with several local hotels for discounts and can pickup/drop off as needed.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, sounds great. I'll be calling soon.

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
You could do this mod yourself. It isn't hard to do if you are mechanically inclined and there is no special tools needed to do the top end except a torque wrench and a HD service manual for your bike.
You can DIY in one day and that taking your time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts