Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you are going to make the meet and greet at Bikeweek on Saturday, 3/8/14?

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'll be there about 10:30....ish

·
Registered
249 Posts
According to some experts, they said the meeting was a sucess. This was my first time meeting shark folks.....but all seemed friendly and the exchange of stories and jokes went off with out a hitch. This next staurday is another meet and greet....if the same folks show up (or another group just like them) I would
be just as happy as I am now. Thanks for your time!

Chuck (the mensh)

·
Registered
249 Posts
TARGET parking lot....saturday, 10:30.
This saturday was a good turnout...12 Road Glides and
a couple other models.
I...am looking forward to meeting more folks nest week, asnd hope to see more
sharks in Daytona.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
themensh, thanks again for the Road Glide patch that you handed out to the lunch group. What are you bringing next week? lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Chuck, don't forget to post pictures.
Stan....when I try to post pictures, it say they are too big. I am going to have to try and get a program to download them or something. If you know how to do it, I can send them to your e-mail if you send it to me...private message if you don't want hot women e-mailing you. (I know how that is).

Chuck the mensh

·
Registered
249 Posts
themensh, thanks again for the Road Glide patch that you handed out to the lunch group. What are you bringing next week? lol
I know not of which you speak...(but that will teach others not to follow us!)

the mensh (chuck)

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I just wanted to say that I had a great time seeing those that I meet last year in Leesburg and the new guys that I met this time. I brought 4 sharks riders with me from Jacksonville that are not Forum members and they enjoyed meeting and talking to the members so much that they should be on here shortly. It's crazy how such an UGLY motorcycle brings this many people together. I guess you could say that we are some kind of support group for ugly motorcycle riders. Hello... My name is Ken and I ride an ugly bike. ;) See you guys on Thursday!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I to, want to thanks those that showed up in a parking lot...beside a big box store...to Bul S**T with others, just because they ride ugly bikes.
But there we were. I got ideas for my bike, and stories of you people.
Some I can repeat....some I will sell. I am glad I chose a Road Glide. I did know what I had purchased last November. I wanted something other than an Ultra Classic. I thought it was just the color...but it seems a Shark is more a 'brotherhood'......'sisterhood' if you must.
It was nice seeing the turnout.....and looking forward to this next Saturday.
Thanks to all that took time and turned out.

chuck the mensh

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Stan....when I try to post pictures, it say they are too big. I am going to have to try and get a program to download them or something. If you know how to do it, I can send them to your e-mail if you send it to me...private message if you don't want hot women e-mailing you. (I know how that is).

Chuck the mensh
Send the pictures to [email protected]. I'll get 'em posted.

·
Registered
805 Posts
It was really great to see and talk to other RG riders on Saturday. What a great group of people. I will try to be there again this Saturday. Keep the shinny side up!

·
Registered
249 Posts
How many of you are going to make the meet and greet at Bikeweek on Saturday, 3/8/14?
I think I counted about 12....13? FLTs....maybe fourteen...and a few other model bikes. I can't compare it to other times....being my first and all. But I think I over heard someone say this was a pretty good turn out.

Chuck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts