Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering how many have reserved a campsite and if you did which campgrounds??
I see that the rooms have gone fast..

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
I am just wondering how many have reserved a campsite and if you did which campgrounds??
I see that the rooms have gone fast..
Don't know if you saw it or not but we did list 2 campgrounds within 4 miles of the T&C, one of which is less than a mile. There are also state or national forest campgrounds close by. That info is in the "Q & A" thread. I would think there will be a handful of others who camp out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did see the listing for campgrounds. Just wondering if any one was going to camp. There was just all the talk about stay at the hotel but there was no talk about any camping..

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
I did see the listing for campgrounds. Just wondering if any one was going to camp. There was just all the talk about stay at the hotel but there was no talk about any camping..
I wouldn't have any way of knowing who is planning on camping but typically there are a handful who do. Hopefully others will see this thread and respond if they're planning on camping out.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Of the folks who registered on the online document, none have listed they are camping.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
If I make it I will be in my RV and will camp. I haven't made any reservations yet as I'm not sure where I will be that time of year. Leaving home first part of April to Texas M&G, then north to Wyoming/Montana. Will head east at some point in time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts