Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 17 RGS, been waiting to add bars and windscreen this winter. Guessing 1 to 2 inches.

Thnx

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the Corbin Solo on my 2012 FLTRX and I sit 26.0 inches on the bike

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
If you're having a problem with stance, you must keep width in mind also.
Just because a seat sit low , width can take up a lot of leg stance.

Reactions: Singlebeam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gents, good input. My key concern is adding a windscreen that I can look over. Bike is still at dealer waiting for stage 3 kit to come in. Plan to ride up to Hollister sometime to have saddle fitted; thought I’d order a LRS ahead of trip. Think I’m safe with an inch lower.

Everyone have a great Road Day!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Thanks Gents, good input. My key concern is adding a windscreen that I can look over. Bike is still at dealer waiting for stage 3 kit to come in. Plan to ride up to Hollister sometime to have saddle fitted; thought I’d order a LRS ahead of trip. Think I’m safe with an inch lower.

Everyone have a great Road Day!
Im 5'6 and Ive had the stock seat a Hammock and now I'm running the corbin duel tour. Im also running the 10" LRS medium dark shield. How tall or should I say short are you? That will help out a lot. I have no problems with my corbin and my wife and gear on the bike. Im also about 140 lbs. Im fixing to order an 11" LRS shield so I can semi tuck behind it in the rain.

Reactions: Singlebeam

·
Registered
745 Posts
Im 5'6 and Ive had the stock seat a Hammock and now I'm running the corbin duel tour. Im also running the 10" LRS medium dark shield. How tall or should I say short are you? That will help out a lot. I have no problems with my corbin and my wife and gear on the bike. Im also about 140 lbs. Im fixing to order an 11" LRS shield so I can semi tuck behind it in the rain.
What a wuss!...>:) Oh honey, I'm getting wet...Ahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m 5’ 10” with 32 inseam. We have a 14 Ultra bat for most of our 2 up with a LRS recurve so know I want more than the stocker.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I’m 5’ 10” with 32 inseam. We have a 14 Ultra bat for most of our 2 up with a LRS recurve so know I want more than the stocker.

Thanks!
You'll love the corbin. Im guessing a 12" LRS will be the ticket but don't take my word for it. Get the Mrs. to measure your eye height and the top of your dash.

·
Registered
745 Posts
LOL of course. We need to go make a ride one day soon. Im also down with one of those good ol fashioned pasture rally's...
Have to be a short ride. I am back at work now. Was on vacation for 3 weeks. Traveled 5800+ miles through 7 states. Probably work a lot of overtime for the rest of the year to replenish my stash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts