Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to adjust the handlebars up, and I noticed I'm missing the fork lock plate. How in the hell did I lose this, as I've never attempted to remove the lock switch? Is the '15 in two pieces or something? I guess I just found my XMas gift; along with the new water heater being delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,417 Posts
Side note, did your inner come that color?..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Mine is lying on the work bench. It would have fallen off had I not removed it, What a piss poor design they have on that part. The little plastic tab broke off of mine.

·
Registered
253 Posts
What am I missing? I don't see anything out of the ordinary there.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is lying on the work bench. It would have fallen off had I not removed it, What a piss poor design they have on that part. The little plastic tab broke off of mine.
So is it 2 pieces that goes around the switch, or is it 1 piece that has the hole drilled out to slide over the switch; like the older models?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes it is a cheezy plastic piece. I took it off my bike because I changed bars and wanted it black. The little plastic tab on the aft is very fragile (which keeps the plate in place). I have noticed there are a lot of plastic pieces I am not used too that have a potential to break once you touch it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts