Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bike is a 13 fltrx have the custom dynamics signal stabilizer #gen2-ss6 then magic strobes # ss6 then mpr-ss6 from there add on cd tail light cd 8'' plasma rods finally upgraded harley air wing led smoked brake light in the luggage rack! i can only get the factory bullet turn/brake lights to strobe no matter how i wire after the signal stabilizer! i ran add on tail light and luggage rack light are both ran up fender [outside] to the plug that is barely able to pull outside the frame behind left cover! i would like to get all above to strobe! how in the world do you wire all this for that??? being changing figurations on wire for 3 weeks when i get home from trucking! for now just removed everything except stabilizer till i am able to strobe all rear lights! thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I can't find the diagram I had. I called CD customer service to ask them in what order, should I plug in to have lights strobe.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for long reply bevis! i have the diagram sent how my stuff id plugged up cd customer /tech cant understand why they wont strobe quit trying to help me so 1st thing after i get home from work all custom dynamics crap is coming off my bike and wont be refering their products to friends anymore! now i will get 100s replys about how GOOD they are! whatever

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
what number is the magic strobe set to? When I had my seat off the other day, saw that my magic strobe is plugged in first and everything else is behind it. Don't give up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that what i told them, i have tried on all #s no strobe other than the factory bullet lights; my plasma rods are tied into that harness they should be strobing too but they are not

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
i don't think it matters where you plug in your signal stabilizer, that is just to make the ecm think that you have enough load on it and not a burned out bulb. though it's been a while since i had mine all set up. and i didn't have a whole lot of extras plugged in either.

here's a thought: unplug it all and then start plugging it in one by one and testing each one before plugging in the next one.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
skratch i was told by cd the signal stabilizer must be the 1st thing to be plugged in then everything behind it! i will try putting it second in line try that thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts