Road Glide banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New to this site, not new to riding. Wife and I both ride and are enjoying the summer if the rain would let up. The New Mexico desert is greener than I've ever seen it in July/August. That is a vision that only happens during monsoon season usually. This year it's been green for a month now, and monsoon isn't even here yet! Must be global warming or somesuch. Oh, I guess it could be Bush's fault.
I just traded in my precious '98 FLHTCUI (95th Anniversary Edition) for a '13 FLTRU. Huge difference in power, handling, etc. I'm loving it except for the wind buffeting my head, which I never experienced with the EG. I have ordered an LRS Mako windshield for it so I'm hoping for the best.
My wife rides a '99 FXDWG. We have changed it's look by removing the sissy bar and saddle bags to clean it up a bit, and put on a Mustang seat. We plan to spend some cash on a passing light bar, upgrade the headlight to halogen, a tank bra, more chrome, flip windscreen, etc.
That TC88 always kicked my Ultra's @$$, but not now baby!

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.