Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks...been a member here for awhile, as I had a 2009 RG, but sold it in 2013 to try something else. Big mistake, and I'm back now after taking delivery of my new 2015 FLTRXS. :D Looking forward to what folks have to say about the new handlebars. I think they might have gone a bit too far with those; otherwise, I love the new Glide!

·
Registered
7,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congrats and welcome back. I personally like the new handlebar location. I've been on a few long trips and my arms felt like they were in an armchair position. Have had mini apes in the past and it seemed that the tops of my arms got sore from riding long periods with them extended. That's just me though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats and welcome back. I personally like the new handlebar location. I've been on a few long trips and my arms felt like they were in an armchair position. Have had mini apes in the past and it seemed that the tops of my arms got sore from riding long periods with them extended. That's just me though.
Thanks! Looking forward to my first long ride this fall. The bars on my 09 were a bit of a reach, but I think that helped ensure I didn't have any lower back pain after a long day on the road. Prior to my 09 RG, I had a Goldwing, and my back would be killing me after a day on that sucker. We'll see!

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
Welcome from Florida. Be sure to check out SW5 coming to Texas in June.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Welcome back from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts