Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gents,
New to the site. Just stopped in to say Hi. What goes on here? Anything interesting or just personal chit-chat?
Dave

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Welcome from Calgary, Alberta Canada. Put a lock on your wallet right NOW!.

This forum will cost you money, your bike will never be "finished". Heed my advice my friend.....

Seriously, come on in, poke around, anything and everything you want to know about your road glide you will find inside this forum.

Regards,

Calgaryglide

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Welcome from MO. Enjoy the forum. Lots of good information and some chit chat.

· Registered
296 Posts
Hello from CT, lost of good information available here on customization, maintenance, and just good old commentary and people with like interests sharing.

Scoop0

· Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Gents, I'm good in the spending department. Pretty much have that covered except for where to get more money for stuff! So far none of my bikes have been finished. Its fun to try though.

Who is the chat master? What do we talk about? I belong to a few sites and it always seems to be a few folks that do most of the chatting.

· Registered
8,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum

· Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope

Nope, nothing interesting here.

Unless you - want help with repairs, want product info, dislike depending on the dealer, enjoy helping other RG riders...

Welcome aboard!
:) LOL Well then I won't hang around - Unless I need some help or advice or can lend a hand or give some advice. LOL :)

· Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome from Fort Mill, SC.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.