Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had my bike tuned a few months ago and figured I'd post and see how it looks to ppl who actually know what they are looking at.. all I know is HP showing 79 and TQ 96. I took it to be retuned due to high rpm pinging I was having. It doesn't ping anymore and seems to run good. It's a stock 103 besides the stage 1 and TTS mastertune

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
To tell you the truth, they could have spent more time massaging the torque and hp. The line being wavy all along the graph needs some work. Normally you might have a dip because of a certain pipe or muffler, but it looks like a standard tune was put in it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To tell you the truth, they could have spent more time massaging the torque and hp. The line being wavy all along the graph needs some work. Normally you might have a dip because of a certain pipe or muffler, but it looks like a standard tune was put in it.
Just what I wanna hear after spending 400 and driving a total of 8 hours after pick up and drop off... lol. Oh well, it is what it Is now until I have some cams installed. The guy had some good reviews (a few here) and he was closest to me excluding t he dealers.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Just what I wanna hear after spending 400 and driving a total of 8 hours after pick up and drop off... lol. Oh well, it is what it Is now until I have some cams installed. The guy had some good reviews (a few here) and he was closest to me excluding t he dealers.
That didn't mean it was bad, just a little time working it would have shown better graphs. Being stock, I doubt you would notice the difference. Now with cam and heads, would be a big difference.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
It looks good to me. Did Bill Woods tune it? On the top right corner it will say a smoothing level. What level is it?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
On the top right of the page you posted there is a smoothing rate. What is it? It's cut off in your picture.

Bill tuned my bike and a few friends bikes. He's on his game and does great work. My bike hasn't ever run this perfect. Anyways you ride the bike not a dyno sheet.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the top right of the page you posted there is a smoothing rate. What is it? It's cut off in your picture.

Bill tuned my bike and a few friends bikes. He's on his game and does great work. My bike hasn't ever run this perfect. Anyways you ride the bike not a dyno sheet.
I gotcha, Level 5

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is extremely disappointing that this is all the HP and Torque you get out of a Stock 103. A rip off to say the least IMO. The Harely gimic of buy this new bike with a bigger motor but wait! You still need to spend half of what the bike is worth to get the motor to where it actually performs.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I dunno...96 ft/lbs at the wheel sounds pretty good for a stock motor. I'm sure you'll have no problem pulling off from a light and leaving traffic far behind! :)

BLESSINGS!
Sam

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno...96 ft/lbs at the wheel sounds pretty good for a stock motor. I'm sure you'll have no problem pulling off from a light and leaving traffic far behind! :)

BLESSINGS!
Sam
That's right... it runs up the road pretty good. Although, a set of cams,s&s lifters and adjustable push rods are in The near future. Hopefully!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts