Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a backrest and I get a message from him saying he had one collecting dust in the garage and it was mine if I just helped cover the shipping! I was a little skeptical at first because there doesn't seem to be many good people left in the world these days. About a week later UPS shows up with a package and sure enough it was the back rest! I contacted him to pay for shipping and drop a few extra $ on him for the kind deed but he wouldn't accept it, just told me to pay if forward! And sure enough I will as soon as I get a chance! Thanks again SteadyEddie! You're an All around Great Individual!

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Glad it arrived amigo and hopefully you're cool with the Pad being from a '15 CVO Seat.

Anyone who has ever raced and pitted at a track knows, we are all in this together and everyone helps everyone any way they can - SO many people have helped me along the way that it is only right I help how I can and seriously, WHO THE FUCK has Gluten free Pizza.....WTFF? :grin:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Glad it arrived amigo and hopefully you're cool with the Pad being from a '15 CVO Seat.

Anyone who has ever raced and pitted at a track knows, we are all in this together and everyone helps everyone any way they can - SO many people have helped me along the way that it is only right I help how I can and seriously, WHO THE FUCK has Gluten free Pizza.....WTFF? :grin:
After we ate 10 lbs of boiled peanuts,you guys ordered a few pizzas and I was told you got a gluten free one too. What I didn’t know was that it was a small personal size for somebody else and I was just curious to try it out since I was on the Keto diet. Anyway,you didn’t say a word,just the look you gave me was priceless LOL. I have to admit, asking for gluten free was kinda soy boy-ish lol. We had such a great time in NC!

·
Registered
4,843 Posts

Actually my wife has to eat gluten free and so does Corrina Garvin. Many places actually make them now.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
718 Posts
He’s not only funny, good looking & generous but also a slippery one so keep your distance cause one minute your sharing boiled peanuts by the wall at SW & next minute he’s got his hands in your pants
I think you just described most politicians in the US.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Come to think of it,I think that was your wife’s pizza lol
I think you're right..........I don't remember the look but also don't doubt that I did

Yeah man, that trip really was something special - If Deadwood is half as good, it will be a homerun in my book

·
Registered
3,882 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts