Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the speakers installed and since I had the charisma oval grills before a friend hooked me up with the Covington grills so I decided to trim the charisma ones and use both.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
So I got the speakers installed and since I had the charisma oval grills before a friend hooked me up with the Covington grills so I decided to trim the charisma ones and use both.

I like that I have the charisma grills. Gonna probably change the material on the speakers to the cycle sounds material then spray it a different color than the charisma grills just to give it a different look.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Some really good looking grills, I saw them at Daytona and thought about it, because they also have them for the Cycle Sounds bag lids, but I just got a set of HW grills. ....

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Some really good looking grills, I saw them at Daytona and thought about it, because they also have them for the Cycle Sounds bag lids, but I just got a set of HW grills. ....

Heck I didn't even know HW made grills they look sweet with those red speakers behind them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts