Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the saddle bag speakers, has anyone had any experience with these? Looking at the Unity Series for the fairing and maybe the Imagine for the lowers and tour pak pods.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hat

I have the Biketronics wich are HAT speakers. The 7.1 rear pods I have are based on the Imagine series and 7.1 Pros in the fairing are the Legatia series. I wish I would of started with this set up first, would of saved a lot of money. I would seriously consider Biketronics if you are looking at HATs, lifetime warranty and a top notch company.

Gary

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went up to Hybrid Audio, after a lengthy discussion with the owner and them listening to my bike, I decided to try their 6.5" Clarus series speakers to replace the Hertz. I am going to start my install today or tomorrow and will report back in when it's complete..

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did my install today and after firing them up, I am really happy. These things really sound great, very clean, full and brighter highs than the Hertz.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tryed to install the imagine 6.5 in my 2015, they didnt even come close to fitting, the magnets are way to big to fit in the enclosures, i just settled for alpine type r, they sound good, but there deffinatly not the imagines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts