Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a video on replacing the brake and clutch lines on 15+ road glide? I did the cables and brake line on my 06 but I'm a little intimidated on this bike. With the splits and ABS

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
No video but I did it on my 11 and its not that hard. I used a Mityvac to pull the new brake fluid thru the
lines from the brake reservoir to the calipers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what I was thinking. I'm installing a FM 107 and heads at the moment so I'd like to change the lines out while it's all apart. I have to take it in to Dyno when I'm done so figure I'll just have them bleed them while it's there

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
This is what I was thinking. I'm installing a FM 107 and heads at the moment so I'd like to change the lines out while it's all apart. I have to take it in to Dyno when I'm done so figure I'll just have them bleed them while it's there
Im gonna need a full report on that FM 107 on my desk by 8am. No seriously been looking at the 107 myself. What cam and compression are you going with?

·
Registered
745 Posts
That's what the Stealer want's you to believe...
Well you're wrong . Trust me I know how to bleed brakes. After bleeding the abs brakes, still not stopping proper. Let dealer do a bleed through their computer/digital tech brakes now work the way they should. Thank you for your irrelevant information. BTW the abs bleed is not an actual brake bleed like one would imagine.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Well you're wrong . Trust me I know how to bleed brakes. After bleeding the abs brakes, still not stopping proper. Let dealer do a bleed through their computer/digital tech brakes now work the way they should. Thank you for your irrelevant information. BTW the abs bleed is not an actual brake bleed like one would imagine.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I did mine and stops just as good as before.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im gonna need a full report on that FM 107 on my desk by 8am. No seriously been looking at the 107 myself. What cam and compression are you going with?
I just sent the heads and cylinders to FM today. I have the Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1 and I was thinking 107, 777 cams, level B heads, 10.5 and variable clutch After talking to Bob at FM he highly suggested the 999-6a. He said the 777s are great cams but I'd be happier with the 999s. Got a couple friends together sat night, one who's done a few of these FM builds, and got her tore down.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I just sent the heads and cylinders to FM today. I have the Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1 and I was thinking 107, 777 cams, level B heads, 10.5 and variable clutch After talking to Bob at FM he highly suggested the 999-6a. He said the 777s are great cams but I'd be happier with the 999s. Got a couple friends together sat night, one who's done a few of these FM builds, and got her tore down.
Man thats awesome. Its going to make some nice numbers for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts