Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this guy says he can apply a base coat, a design of your choice and clear coat for $300. Has anyone looked into this, I have seen other sites, might be something to look into after riding season.
http://www.hydrodipper.com/

·
Registered
454 Posts
Was quoted $300-400 for the following parts: front and rear wheels, aircleaner, camcase, tranny end plate, and saddlebag latches. This was quoted on 7-11-2014. The vendor stated that the cure time before remounting the tires would a the MINIMUM. A good winter project during snow drift season in Sodak. A friend has a Dyna with tank, fenders and oil bag done in some camo pattern. About three years old and has stood up well. Only flaw was from a stone chip that dented the tank as well as chipping the Hydro. I did not ask about doing the inner fairing but was considering a carbon fiber print with flat clear coat to keep down the reflections. I'm not a big chrome guy and I ride too much to do painted lowers again, the brushed stocker hides some of the road sins.

:cool:

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
One of our Canadian Brothers had his inner Hydro-dipped. It looked awesome. He may have gone in another direction, he has repainted his ride, and I don't know what he did with his inner faring. I believe his screename is Brent376 if you wanted to ask him about the process.

Rowdy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts