Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got it all installed and the radio flashed. Left the dealer and he thought he popped the fuse but in reality, it had no remote power. I'm sure it's an easy fix just looking to see where to get power.

On the plus side, they didn't charge me for the flash because they couldn't get any sound. :D

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I was going to mention the orange white wire off the headlight harness until I realized you have a '15. I don't know if that wire is still there on the new ones and if you can use it because of the can-bus wiring.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just attached it to the purple wire with blue stripe going to the 12V outlet on the lef side of the fairing.

·
Registered
350 Posts
You see that pic above with the front fairing off well there are plugs on both sides , if your standing in front of the bike you see the one on the left side has nothing plug into it next to the yellow tape on the other cable, the one on the right side has a plug in it thats for the power outlet next to the pocket on the other side of the front fairing. These plugs are for your accessories & only power up when your bike is turned on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts