Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

Got pregnant and had to sell my 2009 road glide. My 35th was Friday and my amazing husband bought me a new one for my birthday :D I freakin love my man!
Our son will be 1 at the end of this month already, so during nap time when daddy can watch him I get to have some riding time!

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats! You got the right man!

Scoop

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Congratulations and welcome back. Kudos to Neil too!!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,433 Posts
What a pleasant surprise to see you back on here! Glad to hear everything is going well for you and your family, and that you're back on a 'Glide again. Take care.

·
Super Moderator
4,566 Posts
Welcome back and congrats on the new ride. Happy Birthday to you and your son.

·
Super Moderator
5,939 Posts
You know this makes me VERY happy!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Glad to see you back and congrats on the new bike, which is a beauty. Cannot believe the lad is one year old already. Does Mr. Chainsaw have any say concerning the future mods??

·
Registered
451 Posts
Happy B'day to you and congrats !!! Kudos to Mr. Chainsaw

·
Registered
875 Posts
Glad to see you back and congrats on the new bike, which is a beauty. Cannot believe the lad is one year old already. Does Mr. Chainsaw have any say concerning the future mods??
I assume he does, at least for a Mean Mug Brow to start with :D

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you everyone! Missed you guys too!! Chainsaw has been in the garage all morning working on the mean mug for 2015 bikes. I'm sure he will post pictures on his website when he is finished. Then of course I will have to add some bling :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hello again!

Got pregnant and had to sell my 2009 road glide. My 35th was Friday and my amazing husband bought me a new one for my birthday :D I freakin love my man!
Our son will be 1 at the end of this month already, so during nap time when daddy can watch him I get to have some riding time!
Proof that you are a special person! Congrats to you and your loving family.

·
Registered
7,829 Posts
Congrats, welcome back again for the first time.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts