Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Yes they do. My 09 with the toenail shield was nasty above 45 mph. The 15 is at least rideable with the stock shield. Way to much wind noise, but it was clean air. No buffeting. That said, the 1st thing I did was buy a shield.

· Registered
1,431 Posts
welcome back! I'd suggest a madstad and just buy a windshield once.

man,I gotta update my pic,pup in the background is all grown up now.Usually jumps that fence.

· Registered
878 Posts
Welcome back Charley, sorry to hear about the accident. Obviously the chief didn't stick in your craw otherwise I suspect you would have gotten another one. Whats your view on it based on your short ownership?

· Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The Chieftain was a great ride. Didn't like the rider info display. It was unreadable in daylight and polarized lens glasses made it worse. The tire pressure monitors were cool. The seating was great. The styling was similar to roadglide a in that you love or hate it. Torque was monstrous. I took off in third by mistake and it handled it fine.
Like all motorcycles, I found good and bad.
Indian Larry died on a Harley.

Harley Charley ain't dying on an Indian. Not a streetglide. My 4th Roadglide and I doubt I will ever ride anything else. So glad to be back on a shark.

Roadglide Charley

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.