Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A spinoff to my fuel door thread.

In an effort to keep things flowing, I did my crashbar the same way I did my fuel door. I have chrome Willie g highway pegs that will go back on it for some contrast. I used the same products I had from doing my fuel door so my total investment is still under 20 bucks combined.

I also put a red ring around my stock 18" wheel. I wanted a contrast 21" front but that's def not in the budget so I spruced up my stock wheel (Inspired by DED HD.) Thanks.

I have the red skull medallions I made that I posted pics of recently on my levers and a couple other red accented things too. Including the halo mod and underglow LEDs in red.

I'll post pics in a min and update when its on the bike.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Very unique & Personal! Nice.....Be sure to use a really good clear to protect that work on the bar....

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

The clear coat is good ol Rustolium rattle can stuff haha. I did use SEVERAL coats though. None of this stuff was done with a spray gun. I think it will hold up good, but if not I'll redo it. Its actually pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
372 Posts
The red looks good with the black.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Looking forward to seeing pics when all is mounted

·
Registered
490 Posts
Looks good. Post a pic when it's back on the bike.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What do y'all think? Look OK? I think I like it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts