Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So work has been nonstop and riding time nonexistent with me for most of the summer. I decided a 3 day trip on the bike was a must and a few of us went. (3 bikes) We went to the Smokey Mountain area and ended up being in 4 states. With every mile the stress just fell off. We did no Interstate and nobody was in a hurry so it was just relaxing. Weather was pretty good and the roads are always amazing. It really reminded me how much I love to ride and that it clears out the soul. Road trips I think do it more then local rides because of the new surroundings. Decided to stop sweating the small shit and spend more time in the breeze.

·
Registered
273 Posts
So work has been nonstop and riding time nonexistent with me for most of the summer. With every mile the stress just fell off. It really reminded me how much I love to ride and that it clears out the soul.
Just make sure your cell phone is not set to vibrate mode :surprise:. I was in the some spot years ago, my phone was dang ner ended up in the ditch.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I did something similar last month. Same general location and all. One of my favorite places to spend some time riding. Hope you took some pictures to look back on and remind you when stress starts building again.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey we missed you guys at SW this year. Hopefully u could make it to the SW coming up in Cherokee NC in2017

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey we missed you guys at SW this year. Hopefully u could make it to the SW coming up in Cherokee NC in2017
I wanted to go so bad but the time was just not in the cards. I am pretty sure I will make it to the next one. I'm jealous but happy you guys were able to go!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts