Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll keep this short. Put on a set of dual headpipes and ordered a hi-flow air cleaner and a FuelMoto fuel controller from these guys. Had a problem, sent a couple e-mails describing the issue, problem solved and received a replacement tuner in about 4 days. All I can say is Wow. Thanks to Jamie, Keith, and Brian for making a little winter project a great experience. If all companies had this level of customer service, we would all be happy.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
I'll keep this short. Put on a set of dual headpipes and ordered a hi-flow air cleaner and a FuelMoto fuel controller from these guys. Had a problem, sent a couple e-mails describing the issue, problem solved and received a replacement tuner in about 4 days. All I can say is Wow. Thanks to Jamie, Keith, and Brian for making a little winter project a great experience. If all companies had this level of customer service, we would all be happy.
Thank you for the great feedback and support

·
Registered
528 Posts
IMHO...FM is a super righteous company!:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered my set up (tuner and intake/AF) yesterday and am looking forward to joining the long list of happy FuelMoto customers :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just sent Jamie an email about 20 minutes ago. I received the replacement tuner last week, and installed it. Didn't even start the bike until today due to the weather, and fear that I had screwed up on the install. Their diagnosis was correct, the tuner was defective. This was not a big suprise to me, as I work with, and install electronic devices on a daily basis. You'd be amazed at how many components are bad, new out of the box, from the manufacturer. Bike started, idled, and ran perfectly on about a 20 mile test run. The A/C and the tuner really woke the old red bitch up. I'd do business with them, and recommend them on any day.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Same here top notch service, did order my pc5, air cleaner from them and when i tried to start her after i installed pc5 i did get the engine light, gave them a call and they walk me through some De-snagging getting the codes out etc etc, at first the call was a defective pc5, they were ready to help me right away to get me rolling.

I'm some how stubborn a bit, so went back into the shed unplugged everything, plugged back again, fired up no more engine light PFM :D maybe not probably the connector were not pushed in all the way in :eek:, extremely knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fuel moto is a great company, my friend just got a PV for his Road King came quick came with a tune for his bike, and he gets a great rebate. We haven't been able to ride yet the snow is still on the ground, but i'm sure the tune will be good, then we'll go for a auto tune run.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts