Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Congrats, very nice looking bike. Suspension is a good place to start on upgrades otherwise your new bike looks like it may very well have quite a few upgrades.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on a nice old school ride.

Reactions: NAZAR

·
Registered
2022 Road Glide ST, 2003 Road King Classic, 2008 BMW K1200R
106 Posts
Great looking bike, I've got an 03 RKC and those colors with whitewalls can't be beat! Quick side note, how's it stop with just the one disk up front?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,958 Posts
An inexpensive safety upgrade would be to put Custom Dynamics turn signals on F/R, they're plug-n-play. Get the ergonomics right for your height, weight, and riding style. Then add a $300. pair of good aftermarket (not RF thru HD) speakers in the fairing and a $300-400 amp (utilizing the factory head unit) and you'll be set to ride. I agree with BH#103 about improving the suspension if it still has the stock components.

Congrats on the new bike and welcome from SW Florida.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
^^^^^ Like Jeff_S said...stock on the outside....upgrade suspension, upgrade both ends.., and LED turns Custom Dynamics, and rear brake light... bright ass light....and enjoy it!!! WOW what a ride!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
An inexpensive safety upgrade would be to put Custom Dynamics turn signals on F/R, they're plug-n-play. Get the ergonomics right for your height, weight, and riding style. Then add a $300. pair of good aftermarket (not RF thru HD) speakers in the fairing and a $300-400 amp (utilizing the factory head unit) and you'll be set to ride. I agree with BH#103 about improving the suspension if it still has the stock components.

I hope it’s enough with that Custom Dynamics running & brake lights
Motor vehicle Font Material property Passive circuit component Electronic device

Attachments

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the Shark 🦈 Tank from Texas 🤘

Reactions: NAZAR

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the tank! Great looking bike!
I would start with a new functional windshield

Mark

1 - 20 of 30 Posts