Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say enough about how much I love Sancho's wings. I recently had my outer fairing off, and while I was at it removed the wings just to test how much a difference they make. Boy is it like night and day, and its just like my lowers.. before I even got out of town I knew they were going back on. You made a hell of a good product Sancho, and I hope your selling a ton of them. Just wanted to share again for the new members, this is a must, especially if you ride in the colder weather. These will make a HUGE difference in comfort.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I can't say enough about how much I love Sancho's wings. I recently had my outer fairing off, and while I was at it removed the wings just to test how much a difference they make. Boy is it like night and day, and its just like my lowers.. before I even got out of town I knew they were going back on. You made a hell of a good product Sancho, and I hope your selling a ton of them. Just wanted to share again for the new members, this is a must, especially if you ride in the colder weather. These will make a HUGE difference in comfort.
Thanks for the feedback Chain! I have ridden with mine off as well and they immediately have gone back on.

I hope all the forum members had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a prosperous 2011. My wife was involved in an auto accident last week but made it home from the hospital on Crhristmas day and is doing well so it was an especially good Christmas here.

I have been making and selling Sancho's Wings for 4 months now and they have met tremendous success. I believe some improvements have been made along the way and I now offer a gray tinted version. Thanks to all of you for your support!

For those of you who would like a set simply deposit $29.95 in my paypal account: [email protected], for the permanent mounted or $34.95 for the removable. Please make sure you leave your screen name in the 'notes' section of paypal and specify clear or tinted.
You can see more pictures and information by clicking on the Sancho's Wings banner.

Thanks again and Happy New Year to all!!!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear about your wifes accident, but glad to hear she is doing alright now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Since we had a break in the weather I had to take advantage and try out my Sancho's Wings. They make a huge improvement in air stability behind the windshield and well worth the small investment. Thanks Sancho for adding the smoked version, they look great with black pearl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts