Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about doing something radical..... I have a 2011 Sedona orange, Everything is color matched.....I have a 2 into 1 fat cat bosszilla and the belt gaurd is painted to match the bike since you can see it....

I am telling my sweetheart i want to do a silver two tone divide with an intense mettalic blue lower half... she wants me to show her an example of the two tone.. I went to old reliable google and coulndt find a RG with anything even close..... Does anyone on this site have a good picture close to what im describing?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I think I saw something a while back......for clarity, you want to keep your Sedona top / Blue on the bottom and a silver divider??

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes...

sedona orange, Bright silver metallic divider, Intense blue metallic bottom.. We have a paint shop at my work and the guy who runs it does beautiful custom stuff....

He wants to sand the whole thing and do some sort of clear that makes the bike look wet all the time....

He showed my his "69 dodge charger/el comino" in a blue with the clear and it was out of this world!!

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Went by RMH and they do have a CVO on display painted Bronco colors - orange and blue. Nice paint but who ever put the front fairing on did a bad job of it, and the inner fairing trim is equally bad - twisted and hanging nearly off in a few stops.
I can understand why the fairing is 'hanging'.:eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am thinking about doing something radical..... I have a 2011 Sedona orange, Everything is color matched.....I have a 2 into 1 fat cat bosszilla and the belt gaurd is painted to match the bike since you can see it....

I am telling my sweetheart i want to do a silver two tone divide with an intense mettalic blue lower half... she wants me to show her an example of the two tone.. I went to old reliable google and coulndt find a RG with anything even close..... Does anyone on this site have a good picture close to what im describing?
I called my parts buddy at RMH and he is going to send me pics of the bike. I will post them for you when I get them. Hope they help you with your decision.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,701 Posts
I own a Sedona bike and think a 2-tone with blue would look terrific, but because Sedona has that dusky orange look, you'd have to make sure you get the right blue. Know anyone who would lend you the PMS color charts for a weekend?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts