Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members, as I have told in my other post, I recently dumped my scoot, I am looking for a front fairing, front fender, right saddlebag and lid, with a latch if possibly, right floorboard, right floorboard mount and last a football air cleaner, this is for a 2011 road glide custom, vivid black, please PM me with any parts you might have, thanks fellas.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I have some parts you need but they are Big Blue Pearl with some scratches but no cracks. I have the outer faring, both bags with lids but the right latch is scratched only good for powder coating. I also have the front mount for the right floor board. If interested send me a PM

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bandit7 but im looking for vivid black OE trying to put my baby back together after sundays crash, broke my heart, but not my leg ,just bruised really bad. thanks.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
What floor board bracket do you need. The rider board has two brackets. I have the front riders bracket that is scratched some but not bent. $10 shipped if you want it.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I need the bracket that bolts to the chassis, for the right side as well as the whole board, also need a right side signal, oh and of course I forgot a right side fairing support.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Road dawg, I have stock streamline floorboards and brackets that came off my 2012 custom, I also have standard floorboard pans off an Electra glide. Which boards are you looking for? I changed mine out along with tall boys brackets so they are yours free. I work in city if you know someone that could meet up with me somewhere I'd be happy to do that.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I know I have the air cleaner. It's powdercoated gloss black. PM me if you're interested. I was going to put it on eBay for $25 I'll cover the shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts