Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Amazing what they charge for a fender...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Ug 800 bucks! I am a Mod addict .. My bike was apart a week after getting home 100 miles on it. Thought my wife was going to cry lol

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Welcome to Roadglide.org my name is Ken!! :D We are all sick people here looking for that rehab the problem is you wont get cured here it only gets worse!!! :eek: the more you read the more you spend!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
My name is Troy and i'm an addict.

My bike is currently on the lift and torn apart...again. This time it's a set of camshafts, chain tensioners and Axtell bypass valve.

I can't stop. I can't.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Is this the beginning of RGA (Roadglide Anonymous)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,
My name is "Marvin" and I'm an addcit. By the way, my wife doesn't know how much I've spent. Also, she doesn't know I'm here today...

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
Hi,
My name is "Marvin" and I'm an addcit. By the way, my wife doesn't know how much I've spent. Also, she doesn't know I'm here today...
If I were honest and my wife knew how much I've spent.......lol :eek: but she knows I spend time on the forum, I'm usually here while we're (she) is watching Tv.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My girlfriend know's how much I'm spending but she always says "if you want it get it"....... I'm just worried about what lies down the road for me when she decides she wants something........ LOL

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
My wife knows and helps me fund it :)
My wife doesn't have a problem, I just don't think she realizes how much it really cost.

My girlfriend know's how much I'm spending but she always says "if you want it get it"....... I'm just worried about what lies down the road for me when she decides she wants something........ LOL
I feel you on this...... and my wife has been talking about another house. :eek: Last year she kept trying to convince me to go ahead and buy a CVO but in the back of my mind I kept thinking this is too easy.... wonder if there was a hidden agenda. If they come out with a CVO in the next 2 years and she gives me the green light, I'll think about it on the ride home. :D

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh no......lol.... The Roadglide mod illness may be contagious to sporty riders too..... I do remember seeing that sporty roadglide on here....... lol

Luckily my girlfriend is only interested in riding on the back of mine...... so there's only one mod addiction to support......

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have this issue! my wife tells me she gets to spend the same amount on herself.... Yea Im screwed :eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts