Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of stock front speaker grills from a Rushmore Road Glide or at least a left front speaker grill

Had a slight snafu last fall and left side grill flew off the bike to land in traffic intact, stopped to pick it up and right before I go to it, some a hole in a pickup swerved to deliberately hit it.

if anyone has a takeoff set they would sell, please PM me.

Regards,

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
I should have a set somewhere, I’ll check in the morning.

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks David!!

Sure wish I was in sunny Florida right now. Say hello Saunie for me!

Troy

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You beat me to it, David! :) I’ve got a set as well. Happy to help if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Thanks David!!

Sure wish I was in sunny Florida right now. Say hello Saunie for me!

Troy
It’s sunny and we both have the flu, lol. I will tell Saunnie you said hello, I will get the package out to you first thing next week.

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
It’s sunny and we both have the flu, lol.
I'm in that boat too...it sucks.
And to top it off it has been raining all day, I think the high was 64......
Looking at the bright side I would probably be worse if it were bright and sunny but I could not ride.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I used the rainy weekend to rest... Ihad been on a 48 on 24 off schedule for last 3 months and had ran myself into the ground. feeling better now

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have some buried in the Arctic Freeze of my Garage and can dig them up this weekend if needed
Thanks Cousin Eddie and pirate Jay for the offers. Dbell has hooked me up and sending them to my US resort address in Utah.

It was all a goof up how it happened, you know taking things apart, checking wiring etc, put the speaker grill back in, looks good but didn't double check that it was seated and "snapped in", less than a mile down the road, airborne like a feather falling from the sky but in the middle of a 3 lane connector full of traffic. It must have looked hilarious from the other drivers, this helmeted weirdo playing frogger in the traffic just like George Kastanza from Seinfeld. The pickup truck hit it and broke the tabs that "snap" into place. I still say he did it on purpose, bastard.......

On a side note........I apologize on behalf of my frozen nation; we will search high and low and under every snowdrift to find the peckerhead hoser that left the gate open and let the Polar Vortex escape south of Hudson Bay. Rest assured that said hoser will die a miserable death of a 1000 hockey pucks to the groin without a can man.

Your truly from behind the frozen curtain

Calgaryglide

1 - 11 of 11 Posts