Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see when it might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
They just need to get it ready and add my parts. It may be a bit, but I am chomping at the bit!

·
Super Moderator
10,289 Posts
View attachment 435166
I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see whenit might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
They just need to get it ready and add my parts. It may be a bit, but I am chomping at the bit!
View attachment 435166
I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see when it might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
Congratulations!
Beautiful looking Glide.
Enjoy.
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Good looking bike. 👍🏻
I’d call em back tomorrow and make sure they ain’t gonna hold on to it waiting on back ordered parts.
I’ve been waiting on a tour pak light for over two months now. Just an FYI. Not everything is taking that long, but some stuff is.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good looking bike. 👍🏻
I’d call em back tomorrow and make sure they ain’t gonna hold on to it waiting on back ordered parts.
I’ve been waiting on a tour pak light for over two months now. Just an FYI. Not everything is taking that long, but some stuff is.
Thanks for the warning. The GM said that it is mine until I say it's not. He's pretty cool. Still, I will definitely be keeping in contact! I'm gonna be saying, "mine! mine! mine!", regularly until it is MINE.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Sweet ride. Many enjoyable miles coming soon

Reactions: MJacobsen

·
Super Moderator
13,062 Posts
Congratulations, nice color, be sure to post a picture once you get it home.

Reactions: MJacobsen

·
Premium Member
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
1,296 Posts
You lucked out ordering that early without knowing the exact color. I think that's the best color combo for 2022 they've revealed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You lucked out ordering that early without knowing the exact color. I think that's the best color combo for 2022 they've revealed.
It was a bit of a risk. But, I just didn't love any of the RGL colors for 2021, so I figured I would roll the dice on blue. It would have to be awful to not love a blue.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As someone with a blue bike, you have chosen wisely. Congrats on the new scoot and welcome. You seem to not need much help spending your money, but everyone here will always help you spend more.
Thanks! My wife would agree with my ability to spend money on my hog!

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
That's the best pix I've seen so far of that combo. If there's a color this year that could get me to trade my Blue '15 CVO RGU that would be it. Enjoy.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts