Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,102 Posts
View attachment 435166
I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see whenit might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
They just need to get it ready and add my parts. It may be a bit, but I am chomping at the bit!
View attachment 435166
I ordered it back in November. I went in yesterday to touch base and see when it might come in. He said it was in the back... I was stoked! He took me back to see it, then I spent 2 hours ordering parts.
They just need to get it ready and add my parts. It may be a bit, but I am chomping at the bit!
Congratulations!
Beautiful looking Glide.
Enjoy.
Mike U.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Very nice - that's a great colour combo. What are you adding?
Changing all the lights to LED, of course (dammit Harley!). Screamin' Eagle Street Cannon exhaust and high flow ventilator. Tour-pak quick-disconnect and RGS seat. Also, upgrading the stock seat to the heated/cooled hammock.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Good looking bike. 👍🏻
I’d call em back tomorrow and make sure they ain’t gonna hold on to it waiting on back ordered parts.
I’ve been waiting on a tour pak light for over two months now. Just an FYI. Not everything is taking that long, but some stuff is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good looking bike. 👍🏻
I’d call em back tomorrow and make sure they ain’t gonna hold on to it waiting on back ordered parts.
I’ve been waiting on a tour pak light for over two months now. Just an FYI. Not everything is taking that long, but some stuff is.
Thanks for the warning. The GM said that it is mine until I say it's not. He's pretty cool. Still, I will definitely be keeping in contact! I'm gonna be saying, "mine! mine! mine!", regularly until it is MINE.

·
Super Moderator
13,333 Posts
Congratulations, nice color, be sure to post a picture once you get it home.

Reactions: MJacobsen

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
1,697 Posts
You lucked out ordering that early without knowing the exact color. I think that's the best color combo for 2022 they've revealed.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
That's the best pix I've seen so far of that combo. If there's a color this year that could get me to trade my Blue '15 CVO RGU that would be it. Enjoy.

Sent from Tapatalk. probably while pooping.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts